website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Mar 20, 2013

Little Girl


She's almost alive, still have a bunch of work to do though. She need some lashes, styles hair, hair piece, and of course a super detailed costume. I've mentioned before I'm taking my time on this one, and I really am. I'm so used to having to rush for short deadlines, it's really nice just working on something at my own pace and making a fully finished doll.

Every piece of art that gets a few extra hours, looks a whole lot more complete. I always appreciated artwork more when you can tell the artist spent a lot of time it, versus a 2 hour finish. I'm working on multiple other projects at the moment as well, but I'm so excited to share the final pieces with you guys once I'm done. I will not disappoint.

No comments: