website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Jan 22, 2012

Egg Pendants!!




This is something I'm having fun with. I'm doing a few different pendants that will be for sale for my upcoming show MENAGERIE, Feb 2nd. I'll post the invite for the event as soon as it's up. The series of works I'm showing at the exhibit are anthropomorphic with a bit of Russian inspiration. I'm super excited to show them off and see the reactions people give off. I sculpted on panels this time to try something different and I must say I did enjoy it. It was more painting then sculpting, but I definitely do miss painting so I didn't mind at all.

More updates soon, sorry I'm depriving you of my process works, I haven't had time to take photos of everything. Lots of exciting things are happening soon.

xo

No comments: