website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Apr 27, 2011

What I've been up to..

 Katia & Miron (Anniversary dolls)


 White Swan child

I'm finally updating, it's been a while, sorry I've been missing for a bit. I thought I show you guys what I've been up to. A while back I posted that I'd be doing some wedding cake toppers on the side and instead I've gotten some commission pieces.

A couple wanted a sculpt of themselves for their anniversary celebration. The outfits I chose where somewhat formal since it is a special occasion. The pose of them dancing was a bit complicated to sculpt but I think it turned out just fine. The other piece is a little ballerina girl in a white swan costume. I had fun with this one. It's not often I do themed costume, more or less every day clothing is my norm.

No comments: