website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Apr 18, 2011

Video: Set for "Sheen Team"




Hey guys, I just went through my camera and found this short video my boyfriend Manny shot, while I was uploading photos. He says I've been working on this for a "couple of weeks" hah! I don't have that much time on one piece. This piece took me about 10 days to complete. You can see here the mission I go through to get my illustrations looking just the way I want. It's a different shooting process for each piece, some are easier than others to shoot. This, as you can tell, was one of the hard pieces to shoot. Doll's don't fly and don't stay in mid air either, so I must work my magic (ie. make a disaster of my bathroom space and get the perfect shot). Hope you guys enjoy this :)

No comments: