website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Nov 18, 2010

American Illustration Party 2010

Finally got to meet the wonderful Chris Sickels, Red Nose Studio

Beautiful location

My good friend  and crazy hard worker, Liz Lomax

Bumped into Anita Kunz at the event as well

Some of the AI winners

My friend Jesse Kuhn

First time meeting Yuko Shimizu, sweet lady

Ended the night with Gary Baseman, he was so nice

AI party was lots of fun, I'm really glad I went this year. It was an illustrator over load, amazing artists everywhere you look. Met some new friends, bumped into older ones. I also saw Marcos Chin again, didn't get a photo, he was too bombarded with people asking him questions. I didn't get into the book this year but hopefully will next year. Either way I had a an awesome time in NY and at this event.

No comments: