website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Jun 13, 2010

Before and After of Lady Gaga piece


 LADY GAGA IS HERE!!
These are some of the very first sketches I did for this piece, of course some things have changed along the way making for better piece. I ended up making her with long hair versus short since Gaga only had short for a limited time. I also took out the crown and exchanged it for her iconic hair bow. I first shot the final product with a red silk curtain in the back, which didn't end up too great in the shots, the star shape was getting lost in the folds. I hope you guys enjoy it, I worked really hard on this piece, its been a little over a month. I think I'm getting better at my lighting as well, which will definitely help me out for future works.

Cheers, Kira

No comments: