website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Oct 26, 2012

Genuine Bitsy Toy Launch TOMORROW!






Hey guys! The big day is tomorrow, I'm so excited. I've been working on this collection what seems like forever. It's been a very serious project, I don't know how I finished 40 toys by hand. I had to just challenge myself and do something I've never done. I love the sculpting process, but I always wanted to make something that can actually be played with and not break if dropped. So I came up with these little characters. I wanted the toys to channel an antique whimsical feel. They're all special in different ways and to each their own.

I'll be @ booth #123 tomorrow from 11-5pm at the International Centre, Hall 6, 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga. It's a one day event at the 'Made by Hand' show. Over 190 exhibitors, lots to see. It should be a fun time. Hope to see you there.

xo

No comments: