website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

May 31, 2011

NEW WORK! "No Hard Feelings" piece

Hey guys! Here it is, my final piece. I have to admit this was a hard piece to do. So many men to sculpt, dress, paint and add hair too. Even the shooting processes was tricky, I had to position all the men so that the ties all show up, since they're the main concern in this concept (ties represent penis's) - it is a metaphorical piece of course. I just wanted to create a pattern type piece with a little comedy. The colour palette is different from what I normally use. The skin on these guys is in fact grey and not desaturated on photoshop. All the colors are as you see them in the image. Hope you guys like it. 

Cheers, Kira

(PS. you can find this on my website as well)

No comments: