website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Mar 24, 2011

Winning with Charlie Sheen



 So here it is everyone! Process photos of my new piece about Charlie Sheen. Lots of hard work in 1 weeks time, but I made it through. I'm very happy with the turn out. Mr. Sheen was not an easy character to do, but I think I captured his essence.


 I actually really enjoyed making his baseball uniform. I got the perfect striped fabric from a second hand store, it used to be a pair or child pants before Charlie's new uniform.





Believe it or not a flying Charlie doll was definitely a mission. The last photo is what has become of my washroom counter, just for this shoot. Crazy huh? Yeah.. but I got the shot and that's all that matters.  Hope you guys enjoy the final piece. See it on my website.

No comments: