website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Aug 2, 2010

New Naughty piece is up!!

Here is the link for my new piece called "Ladder to (Sex)ess". Hope you all love it as much as I do. I tried things a bit differently this time. Since I always go crazy on the background sets this time I thought I'd make a more clean and simple look this time with a one tones background. I got the shot I needed in faster time so I'm sure I'm getting the hang of lighting and angles way better than before. Before I would shoot a piece about 2-3 times to get the exact lighting and angle, but as I do more consistent work, things are becoming a lot easier.

1 more day until NYC !! Super excited, wish me luck! I'm so nervous to show my work off, even though I am confident in my style, there's always people who don't like your work. I'm just going to have to suck it up and be brave when I do portfolio drop offs and meet with art directors.

No comments: