website    |    facebook    |    twitter    |    contact

Aug 20, 2010

Finally Met my Idol LIZ LOMAX!!

I'm finally back from New York City!! I went on a 2 week trip to meet people, show my portfolio to whomever I could, and of course see the city. It was my first time there and I must say I loved it, there is so much great energy and so many artists motivated to make things happen. Everyone is busy making their dreams come true, which I absolutely love.

I finally got to meet Liz Lomax whom I idolize. We've been talking over the internet for a while now and I was mostly eager to meet her than anything else during my trip. Lets just say we hit it off and became super great friends. She's like my twin who lives in New York, it's unbelievable how much things we have in common. Liz helped me out a lot during my trip to NY and I thank her for that. It's definitely not the last time I'll ever see her. PS. we might collaborate in the near future :).

After experiencing NY, I feel I have more of a direction I need to go in and I'm eager to get to work asap. I'm aiming for my first big job before the end of this year. Wish me luck!

No comments: